Customize SAM Application Summary views
You can edit the current SAM Application Summary, or create a copy to refine with filters and resources for your own summary. The SAM Application Summary page is called Application Summary in the Manage Views list.
You can create a copy of the Applications Summary view simply by selecting and copying through the Manage Views page.
You may need to log in with an administrator account to perform this action.
- On the Web Console, click Settings > All Settings > Manage Views, locate and select Application Summary, and click Copy.
- Select the Copy of the Application Summary and click Edit.
- You can change the name of the view, add and remove resources, modify column layouts, and more.
- Click [+] in a column you want to display SAM resources. The Add Resource page opens to select one or more resources to add. To list SAM specific resources, you can Group By Classic Category and select Sam Application Summary Resources. These options include resources like All Applications Tree, Top XX Monitored Processes, AppStack Environment, AppInsight resources, and many other application/component monitors.
- A NOC mode view is also available to enable. You can also create and modify NOC views for cycling through network monitoring resources.
- You can add Limitations for access and content through the View Limitations section.
- When done, click Preview to verify the data and layout. If satisfied, click Done to save.
For details on how to modify and enhance the view, see Create, delete, modify, or restrict views.