CPU Capacity Forecast Chart
This resource graphically details the CPU peak trend and average trend history of the current CPU. Hovering over any time period within the chart will display detailed information about that time period in the tooltip.
The colors of the main chart correspond to the table in the legend, which provide details about trend slopes and thresholds.
The columns for this resource are defined as follows:
- Resource: Lists the trends monitored
- Trend Slope: Graphically and numerically displays the percent load for the listed trend.
- Warning: Displays the percentage and time remaining for the Warning threshold to be breached.
- Critical: Displays the percentage and time remaining for the Critical threshold to be breached.
- At Capacity: Displays the percentage and time remaining for the listed resource to be at capacity.
You can have the chart show a predetermined time period of data by clicking on any one of the three Zoom buttons in the head of the Zoom column. Alternatively, you can have the chart show a specific date range by dragging the mouse over an area of the chart or manipulating the sliders of the lower chart.