This resource shows the status of all monitored application pools for the current IIS application. The data can be sorted by clicking the headers of each column.
- Name: Displays the name of the listed application pool, in addition to the current performance status as indicated by the icon. Clicking the name of the application pool takes you to the Application Pool Details page.
- State: Displays the current state of the listed application pool. Possible states include: Stopped, Started, Stopping, and Starting.
- Worker Processes: Displays the current number of worker processes the listed application pool is using.
- CPU: Displays the percentage of CPU currently being used for the listed application pool.
- Physical Memory: Displays the amount of physical RAM the listed application pool is currently using.
- Virtual Memory: Displays the amount of virtual RAM the listed application pool is currently using.
You can search for an application pool by entering text in the Search field and clicking Search.