Application Pool Details
This resource provides details concerning the current application pool.
- Application Pool Name: Displays the name of the listed application pool.
- Application Pool State: Displays the current state of the listed application pool. Possible states include Started, Stopped, and Unknown.
- Worker Process Status: Displays the current status of the listed worker processes. Possible statuses include Up, Down, Not Running, Warning, Critical, and Unknown.
- Start Automatically: Displays how the listed application pool is started. Possible values include Yes and No.
- Start Mode: Displays the current configuration mode. The Application Pool can be set to run in On Demand Mode or Always Running Mode.
- .Net Framework Version: Displays the version of Microsoft's .Net framework currently utilized by the application pool.
- Manage Pipeline Mode: Displays how ASP.Net is configured. Classic Mode is an ISAPI extension. Integrated Mode is where managed code is integrated into the request processing pipeline. Possible values include Classic Mode and Integrated Mode.
- Identity: Displays the configuration of the Application Pool as either a Built-in Account, Network Service, Local System, Local Service, or as a Specific User Identity.
- Applications: Displays the number of applications that rely upon this Application Pool.