This resource provides details concerning the current application. You can click on both the application and the node to be taken to their respective details page.
- Application Name: Displays the name of the listed application, in addition to the node on which it resides.
- Status: Displays the current status of the listed application. Possible statuses include: Up, Down, Warning, Critical, Unknown, Unreachable, and Unmanaged.
- IIS Version: Displays the current version information of IIS currently being monitored.
Note: The following three fields are tied together as components with polling issues and are displayed in the Application Details resource.
- Component Name: Displays the component name along with its current status as indicated by the icon.
- Component Type: Displays the information about the current component.
- Component Status: Displays the current status of the listed component.