This resource provides tools and details for the selected SQL server. The management tools may require Administrator access to use.
The tools use credentials entered when configuring the server for monitoring through Discovery or manually by adding to a node.
- Management: provides tools allowing you to more easily manage and troubleshoot the current application.
- Instance Name: displays the name of the current SQL instance.
- Status: displays the status of the current SQL instance.
- SQL Server Version: displays the version of the current SQL server.
- SQL Server Product Level: displays the maturity level of the current SQL version.
- SQL Server Edition: displays the edition of the current SQL Server.
- Clustered with: If the listed SQL Server is in a cluster, this field shows a listing of the servers that make up the cluster. If the cluster is managed by SAM, a status icon becomes visible. If the cluster is not managed in SAM, no status icon is visible.