Add application monitors to nodes
After adding individual nodes, you are prompted to add applications for monitoring the desired application(s) on the new node.
- Add a node from the web console by clicking Settings > All Settings > Add a Node.
- On the Add Application Monitors step, use the Show Only drop-down to select a category of Application Monitors. A list of monitors displays. For a list of monitors, see
Component Monitor Types.
- Select the Application Monitor(s) you want to assign.
- Select or enter the appropriate credentials, and then click Next.
- On the Change Properties page, modify any of the information as needed, such as the Node Status Polling interval (in seconds) and the Collect Statistics Every frequency (in minutes).
- Click OK and complete adding the node.
You can modify the assigned application monitors for the node at any time.