New Features in SAM 6.5
- Cloud Infrastructure Monitoring - SAM 6.5 expands your ability to leverage the cloud further by adding support for Microsoft Azure accounts in addition to existing Amazon AWS support. Now you can use Azure or AWS accounts, or a mixture of both.
- PerfStack 2.0 - Navigate directly from Application Detail pages to predefined sets of application monitor metrics. Zoom into PerfStack charts to view more details for a selected time period. Export PerfStack data to Excel. Share PerfStack functionality to make it more discoverable with new Share button.
- New SolarWinds Orion Installer - Install and upgrade one or more Orion Platform products simultaneously. Download and install only what is needed. Reduces download size and accelerates installation.
- Add database wait time and metric data from Database Performance Analyzer (DPA) to any Orion PerfStack chart, allowing you to mix and match data from applications, networks, and infrastructure with wait time performance metrics
- Linux Agent for ARM-based devices such as Raspberry Pi
- New SAM templates for Microsoft products
- Search integrated into global navigation
- Improved dashboard view customization and Manage Nodes page
- Support for High Availability (HA) 2.0 including multi-subnet deployments (WAN/DR)