View SNMP traps in the Orion Web Console
You can also search trap messages using the Global Search feature. For more information, see Search syslogs, traps and objects monitored in the Orion Web Console globally.
- Log in the Orion Web Console.
- Click Alerts & Activity > Traps in the menu bar.
- To display only traps relevant for a specific device, specify the device:
- To display only traps for a device, select the device in the Network Object field.
- To view traps for certain device type, select the device type in the Type of Device field.
- Define what traps you want to view:
- To view only traps of a designated type, select the type in the Trap Type field.
- To view only traps originating from a specific IP address, type the IP Address in the Source IP Address field.
- To view only traps with a designated community string, select the string in the Community String field.
- To view only traps from a specific period of time, select the time period from the Time Period menu.
- Confirm the number of traps displayed in the Number of Displayed Traps field.
- Click Refresh to update the Traps view with your new settings.