View database details
The Database Manager provides details per database to review current information. If the SQL server hosting your database is not listed, you should add the database.
- Start the Database Manager in the SolarWinds Orion > Advanced Features program folder.
- If the SQL Server hosting your SolarWinds Orion database is not listed in the left pane, add the SQL Server hosting your Orion database.
- Click + in the left pane to expand the SQL Server hosting your SolarWinds Orion database, and right-click the database.
The default database name is
- Click Database Details.
- The Properties tab shows general statistics and descriptions of the selected database.
- The Tables tab lists the tables and their respective sizes.
- If you have not yet made a backup of the database, the Last Backup field on the Properties tab is blank.