Import nodes from a list of IP addresses
Enter one IP address or host name per line.
- Open the seed file.
- Log in to the Orion Web Console, and click Settings > Network Discovery.
- Click Add New Discovery to create a new discovery, or select a discovery, and click Edit.
- Click IP Addresses, and copy and paste the IP addresses or host names of the devices from your seed file into the field.
- Click Validate to confirm that the provided IP addresses and host names are assigned to SNMP-enabled devices.
- Complete the discovery and import the devices.
The Network Sonar Results Wizard opens with the results of your discovery.