Add external websites
You need Administrator Rights.
- Log in to the Orion Web Console and click Settings > All Settings in the menu bar.
- In the Customize Navigation & Look grouping, click External Websites.
- Click Add.
- Provide a Menu Title. This will be used for the website in the My Dashboards menu bar.
- If you want to include a heading for the view, provide an optional Page Title.
- Provide the URL of the external website, in the following format:
- Select the Menu Bar to which you want to add the website link.
See My Dashboards.
If you select Admin as the menu bar, the website will be available from My Dashboards > Home for administrators.
- Click OK.
- Click Preview to see the external website in the Orion Web Console.