Activate licenses offline
If you have installed an Orion Platform product on a computer without Internet access, the web-based License Manager guides you through offline activation.
In the offline activation mode, you cannot activate a license for a product that is not installed.
- Click Settings > All Settings > License Manager to open the web-based License Manager.
- Select a product, and click Activate.
- Click Copy to Clipboard to copy the unique machine key.
- Log in to the Customer Portal, and click License Management > License Management.
- In the Customer Portal License Management, expand the product license to activate, and click Activate License Manually.
- Paste the unique machine id from clipboard, and click Generate License File. Save the
.licfile locally and transfer it to the offline computer.
- In the License Manager on the offline computer, choose the
.licfile, and click Activate.
Your license is now activated, and the license details are displayed in the License Manager.