New Features in Orion Platform 2017.3
Cloud Infrastructure Monitoring for Azure environments - the SolarWinds Orion Platform's Cloud Infrastructure Monitoring feature now provides visibility into Microsoft Azure VMs so you can monitor and administer hybrid and cloud environments that include both Azure VMs and Amazon Web Services (AWS) instances, along with attached volumes.
- SolarWinds Orion Installer - install and upgrade one or more Orion Platform products simultaneously. The installer provides an easy-to-follow path, checks for product updates and provides steps to complete complex upgrades and installations with ease.
- Search from your global navigation - search for nodes, interfaces, or volumes by their display name or IP address directly from the global navigation bar at the top of every page.
- Improved dashboards and widgets - drag and drop resources, now known as widgets, exactly where you want them on the page.
- Secure the connection between your Orion server and your SQL server - increase your security compliance by using Windows Authentication for both day-to-day data storage and retrieval between your Orion server and SQL server and during the initial setup of your database server in the Configuration Wizard.
- Multi-subnet High Availability - distribute HA pool members to different subnets for near instantaneous, automated failover to a secondary server on a different subnet.
- Performance Analysis charts and graphs - correlate a wide array of data points across your nodes, applications, and other entities. Real-time polling, increased number of supported metrics and products, open an analysis project directly from an entity with common metrics added.
- Manage Nodes - the new Manage Entities page presents information about your nodes in a more intuitive fashion, including filtering options and contextual management options.