View Universal Device Poller statistics in the Orion Web Console
If you want to see a poller results in the Orion Web Console, you need to define which resources should be displayed on which views.
The poller must be enabled, and assigned to the devices.
Set the poller to collect historical statistics. Without historical data, Orion Web Console resources will only display the last polled value, and you cannot add charts with the poller results to the Orion Web Console.
Define resources with UnDP results for Orion Web Console views
- Click SolarWinds Orion > Network Performance Monitor and start the Universal Device Poller.
- In the All Defined Pollers pane, select the poller whose results you want to add as a Orion Web Console resource.
- Right-click the poller, and click Web Display.
- Confirm that Yes is selected, and select the types of poller resources that you want to display on individual Orion Web Console views.
- Make sure Do Not Show This Poller If It Is Not Assigned is selected. It ensures that the custom poller resource appears only on views for nodes or interfaces that have the custom poller assigned to them and enabled.
- Click Finish.
Click Preview to see what the poller resource will look like in the Orion Web Console view.
When you log in to the Orion Web Console, the selected resources with poller data will appear on selected views for nodes or interfaces that have the poller assigned to them and enabled.
See also View UnDP status on maps.