Report Writer Report Grouping Options tab
Use the Report Grouping tab to group results by field descriptor within your report. Add, edit, and delete report groups to organize the data in your report. Establish and edit report groups as follows.
- To add a new report group, select a field from the list to define your group, and then click Add Report Group to add your selected field to the Report Groups list.
- To edit an existing report group, select the field from the Report Groups list, and then click Edit Report Group.
- The following options may be changed as needed:
- The Group Header is the text that designates groups on your report.
- The Web URL is the dynamic location of your published report with respect to your Orion Web Console.
- Font size, face, color, and background may all be modified by clicking associated ellipses.
- Alignment may be left, center, or right.
- Select Transparent Background for better results when publishing your report to the Web.