The Orion Web Console automatically checks for available updates to your currently installed SolarWinds Orion products. If updates are available, a notification is posted to the notifications list. You can download the latest updates directly from your Orion Web Console.
You can choose to ignore update reminders by selecting the updates you want to ignore.
- Click Settings > All Settings in the menu bar.
- Open any Settings page, and then navigate to Product Updates using the Admin drop-down menu.
- Click Check Now to refresh the updates list.
- Select the updates you want to apply.
- Click Download Selected.
- Save and then execute downloaded installers. For more information about individual installers, see the release notes in the documentation available at the Success Center.
To disable notifications, clear Enable product update notifications, and then click Save Settings.
To list updates for all currently installed Orion products, even those you have ignored before, select Show all updates, and then click Save Settings.