Node Dependencies Tree
This resource provides a hierarchical view of all defined dependencies, including the viewed node. The relative rank of the viewed node (Parent or Child) and the name of the dependency are listed.
- Expand a dependency listing to show the parent and child objects.
- Click the name of a monitored object to open the corresponding Object Details view.
- Click Manage Dependencies to configure new and existing object dependencies. For more information, see Mirror network object dependencies in the Orion Web Console.
- Click Edit to change the Title and Subtitle of the resource.
- Enable optional filters using SQL queries to limit the displayed node list. For more information about filtering with SQL queries, see Filter nodes in resources using SQL queries.
- Use the Auto-Hide Resource option to designate whether to hide the resource when there are no defined dependencies in the Orion database to display.