On the Import Preview page you can confirm the devices to add to the Orion database before you start the import. This view lists all the discovered devices by IP address, and gives an overview of your network discovery results.
Each discovered device is listed with the following information, if available:
- An icon indicates the device vendor or operating system. A generic gray server icon is used if the device vendor, operating system, or machine type is unknown.
- The IP Address assigned to the listed device.
- The machine Name or network ID.
- The Machine Type or operating system.
- If you are discovering your network for monitoring, the types and number, in parentheses, of all discovered Interfaces previously selected for import into the SolarWinds Orion database.
- The types and number, in parentheses, of all discovered Volumes previously selected for import into the SolarWinds Orion database.
Confirm that the devices and their objects that you want to monitor are selected, and click Import.