EnergyWise Summary View and Resources
All nodes on your network are included in one of the following groups:
- The EnergyWise Capable group includes all monitored devices on which the EnergyWise technology is available but not yet enabled.
- The EnergyWise Enabled group includes all monitored devices on which the EnergyWise technology is both available and enabled.
- The Not EnergyWise Capable group includes all monitored devices that do not feature the EnergyWise technology.
EnergyWise NCM Information
Network Configuration Manager (NCM) is the Orion Platform product used for network configuration and change management. This resource provides some basic information about how SolarWinds NCM can be used to manage EnergyWise settings and policies on your network. For more information about SolarWinds NCM, including the option to download a free trial, click Download NCM.
The EnergyWise Reports resource provides a list of reports detailing current EnergyWise readiness and energy savings across your network.
Overall EnergyWise Savings
- Graphed bars represent average savings over the designated interval.
- Maximum and actual power consumption may be equivalent if you have not yet enabled an EnergyWise management policy on your network.
Overall Historical Power Consumption
The Overall Historical Power Consumption resource displays a chart of both the actual and the maximum amount of power consumed by all EnergyWise entities on your network.