Enable polling statistics defined by a Device Studio poller
To poll custom statistics using a Device Studio poller, the poller must be enabled on the node(s).
- On Manage Pollers, select a poller, and click the item in the Assignments column.
To access Manage Pollers, click Settings > All Settings, and click Manage Pollers in the Node & Group Management grouping.
- On Assign <poller> to Nodes page, select the nodes on which you want to start collecting the data provided by the poller, and click Scan Nodes for Matching OIDs.
- If the scan result is a match or multiple match, select the node(s), and click Enable Poller.
Temporarily suspend collecting data polled by a custom Device Studio poller
- On Manage Pollers, select the poller, and click the item in the Assignments column.
- On the Assign <poller> to Nodes page, select Poller Status in the Group By list, and click Enabled.
- Select the node(s) for which you want to temporarily stop collecting the data provided by the poller, and click Disable Poller.