Custom Node Chart resources
The Node Details view can be customized to display any of the following node‑relevant charts:
- Availability AutoScale Chart
- Availability and Response Time Chart
- Average CPU Load Chart
- Average Memory Usage Chart
- Average Response Time Chart
- Average Response Time and Packet Loss Chart
- Min/Max/Average CPU Load Chart
- Min/Max/Average Memory Usage Chart
- Min/Max/Average Response Time Chart
- Min/Max/Average Response Time and Packet Loss Chart
- Percent Loss - Bar Chart
- Percent Loss - Line Chart
- Percent Memory Used Chart
Title bar menu customization options
- View chart data over the Last 7 Days.
- View chart data over the Last 30 Days.
- Select Edit Chart to view and modify chart settings. This is the same as clicking Edit in the title bar.
- View Chart Data as an HTML‑formatted document.
- View Chart Data in Excel to see chart data in an Excel‑compatible format.
Chart type, time period, data reporting interval
Click Edit in the title bar of the custom node chart resource, and select a different chart type, change the time period, change the data reporting interval for each chart resource.
Each sample interval is represented by a single point or bar. Data within a selected sample interval is summarized automatically.
Due to limits of memory allocation, some combinations of time periods and sample intervals require too many system resources to display, due to the large number of polled data points. As a result, charts may not display if the time period is too long or if the sample interval is too small.
Some charts also provide a 95th percentile marker for your reference. See 95th Percentile Calculations.
A trend line on some charts shows potential future results extrapolated from collected historical data.
Trend lines on charts are intended as approximate predictions of future data. This because there are many reasons that performance can decrease for the devices on your network.