Custom Network Wide Chart
This resource displays a chart detailing a custom network-wide statistic over a specific time period. Click Edit to select from the following custom network-wide charts:
- Network Wide Availability Chart
- Network Wide Availability and Response Time Chart
- Network Wide Average Response Time Chart
- Network Wide Frame Relay Utilization Chart
- Network Wide Min/Max/Average Response Time Chart
Click Edit in the title bar of the custom network-wide chart resource to select a different chart type, change the time period, or change the data reporting interval for each chart resource.
- Each sample interval is represented by a single point or bar. Data within a selected sample interval is summarized automatically.
- Some charts may not display due to large amounts of historical data or short sample intervals, and may decrease performance.
- Trend lines on charts are intended as approximate predictions of future data. This is because there are many reasons that performance can decrease for the devices on your network.
Some charts also provide a 95th percentile marker for your reference. For more information, see 95th Percentile Calculations.