Cloud Infrastructure Monitoring resource reference
Following is a list of resources that display the latest data, including status and metrics, as gathered by cloud service APIs and retrieved by the Orion Platform. Most cloud resources are accessible via the Cloud Summary or Cloud Instance/VM Details page.
Cloud metrics gathered by cloud service APIs differs from OS metrics; see Cloud metrics vs. OS metrics. To learn about metrics from the cloud service provider perspective, see AWS cloud metric reference and Azure Monitor cloud metric reference.
To customize resources displayed on the Cloud Summary or Cloud Instance/VM Details page, click the pencil icon at the top of a page. Click Customize Page > Page Settings, adjust the page view, and click Done.
The title and contents of some cloud-based resources depend on whether an AWS instance or Azure VM is selected.
- Active Cloud Alerts resource
- Attached Cloud Volumes resource
- Cloud Asset Summary resource
- Cloud Instance/VM Details resource
- Cloud Instance/VM IP Address resource
- Cloud Instances/VMs Status Summary resource
- Cloud Instance/VM Management resource
- Cloud Server Infrastructure Summary resource
- Cloud Storage Performance Comparison resource
- Cloud Instance/VM Storage Performance resource
- Cloud Volume Performance resource
- Cloud Volume Details resource
- Cloud Volume Details: Volume Read/Write Bandwidth resource
- Get started with Cloud Monitoring resource
- Last 25 Cloud Events resource
- Manage Cloud Instance/VM as Node resource
- Min/Max/Average of Average CPU Load resource
- Min/Max/Average of Network Utilization resource