Monitor VPN tunnels on ASA firewalls
Get basic visibility to your nodes so that you can troubleshoot tunnels with issues.
- Log in to the Orion Web Console.
- On the Summary view, locate and click your ASA firewall node to go to the Node Details view.
- Click the Site-to-Site VPN or remote access VPN subview.
Site-to-Site VPN provides information about office-to-office tunnels.
Review the list of Site-to-Site VPN tunnels on the ASA device. Use the search and filter options to find a Site-to-Site VPN tunnel and see more details.
Click the star icon to add a Site-to-Site VPN tunnel to favorites that are featured on the Node Details for ASA - Summary view.
- If the tunnel is down, see the information about the last phase completed successfully.
- For up tunnels, see the encryption, hashing info, in and out traffic, and the duration of the tunnel.
On the Remote access VPN subview, you can see a list of remote access tunnels, with the user name and tunnel duration details.
Search for tunnels, or filter results to find specific tunnels.
Filter the connection status: connected, or disconnected.