Top Flapping Routes
This resource lists the top flapping routes in the designated network, ranked, by default, in descending order flaps over the designated period of time.
The resident network and displayed time period are customizable, using the drop-down selection fields above the resource table.
For each flapping route, this resource provides the following information:
- The Destination Network of the flapping route
- The CIDR block size of the listed route
- The number of Flaps over the recorded over the designated period of time
- The Next Hop on the listed route
- The Protocol used by the route
- The date and time the Last Change in the route was recorded
Clicking any node listed as a Next Hop opens the corresponding Node Details view.