Overall EnergyWise Savings Chart
This chart displays the difference between the maximum amount of power that can be consumed and the actual amount of power that is consumed by all EnergyWise‑enabled devices on your network as a percentage of the maximum amount of power that can be consumed.
- Graphed bars represent average savings over the designated sample interval.
- Maximum and actual power consumption may be equivalent if you have not yet enabled an EnergyWise management policy on your network.
Customize the chart
Drop-down menu options
To quickly modify the chart, select any of the following options from the drop-down menu:
- View chart data over the Last 7 Days
- View chart data over the Last 30 Days
- Select Edit Chart to open the Custom Chart page for customizing the presentation of this chart.
- View Chart Data as an HTML‑formatted document
- View Chart Data in Excel to see chart data in an Excel™‑compatible format
Custom Chart page
Click the chart to open the Custom Chart Page. This page shows the chart with a number of customization options in the Customize Chart area.
Click Edit to select the chart type, time period or sample interval shown in the chart. See Edit resource for information about further customization options.