This view lists all the SNMP traps generated by SolarWinds Network Performance Monitor. SNMP traps are listed by time of transmission, with the most recent at the top of the list.
- Navigate to Traps through Alerts & Activity > Traps in the menu bar.
- To display only traps relevant for a specific device, specify the device:
- To display only traps for a device, select the device in the Network Object field.
- To view traps for certain device type, select the device type in the Type of Device field.
- Define what traps you want to view:
- To view only traps of a designated type, select the type in the Trap Type field.
- To view only traps originating from a specific IP address, type the IP Address in the Source IP Address field.
- To view only traps with a designated community string, select the string in the Community String field.
- To view only traps from a specific period of time, select the time period from the Time Period menu.
- Confirm the number of traps displayed in the Number of Displayed Traps field.
- Click Refresh to update the Traps view with your new settings.
SNMP traps matching your selected criteria display in a list beneath the search area. Click Hide or Show to remove or restore the search area.
To print the list, click Printable Version. A new window with a printer-friendly version of the page will open.
Click the IP Address or Caption to open the Device Details view for the device associated with the selected IP address or caption.