Multiple Universal Device Pollers Chart
In the Multiple Universal Device Pollers Chart resource, you can simultaneously view data for a single Universal Device Poller on multiple objects.
Customize the chart
Click Edit and configure the chart:
- Select the type of Universal Device Poller for the chart. Select either Nodes or Interfaces as the type of poller data in the Show field.
- In the Select an UnDP field, select the Universal Device Poller you will be comparing across multiple monitored objects.
- Select a chart type.
- Select objects to display on the chart:
- Select Automatically display objects related to the current view to only show data relevant for the view on which this resource is located.
- Select specific interfaces to create a comparison chart of interfaces on different monitored objects. Select this option and then click Select Interfaces to select the interfaces to compare on this chart.
- To display only top interfaces for the chart data type selected in the Select a Chart field, select Limit Series, and provide a maximum number of series.
- Specify whether you want to display the sum in data series:
- Don't show the sum displays chart lines for all selected interfaces but does not provide a chart line representing the sum of all interface values
- Only show the sum displays only a single chart line representing the sum of all interface values
- Also show the sum displays chart lines for all selected interfaces with an additional chart line representing the sum of all interface values
- Select the chart Time Period and the Sample Interval on which data points are collected and charted.
- To hide the resource when there is no data to be displayed for the selected objects, select Yes for Auto-Hide Resource.
Click Submit to accept all resource configuration changes.