EnergyWise Interface Details Resource
Provides both information about the selected interface entity and the ability to immediately set the current Power Level of the selected interface entity.
The EnergyWise Interface Details resource provides the following information about the selected interface entity:
- The Name provides the user‑friendly EnergyWise entity name defined for the interface entity.
- The Power Level provides the colored icon and label associated with the power level currently reported by the viewed interface entity.
- The Policy Level provides the colored icon and label indicating the power level of the policy currently applied to the viewed interface entity.
- The Policy Level is the same Power Level that is reported in the EnergyWise Policy Overview Calendar for the currently viewed interface entity at the current local time of the viewed interface entity.
- Policies are set either on the monitored device or with a configuration management utility, such as SolarWinds Network Configuration Manager.
- The Keywords listing provides any keywords defined for the viewed interface entity.
To temporarily reset the power level of the selected interface entity, click Set Power Level.