Edit menu bars
What users see in My Dashboards depends on menu bars assigned to them in their user account. To add an item to My Dashboards for all users who can see a menu bar, add the item to the menu bar.
- Click My Dashboards > Configure.
- Click Edit.
- Drag available items from the left-hand column to Selected Items on the right.
- Click Submit to save your changes.
- Click Add below the Available items list, provide a name, URL and description for the menu item, and click add.
- Drag the new item to the Selected items column.
Hover over any view title to read the description.
To change the order of menu items, drag and drop items in the Selected column.
You can also add links to node details views for specific nodes, or to external Internet pages as a menu item.
Users who can see the menu bar in My Dashboards will see the added items.