Custom Network Wide Chart
This resource displays a chart detailing a custom network‑wide statistic over a specific time period. Click Edit to select from the following custom network‑wide charts:
- Network Wide Availability Chart
- Network Wide Availability and Response Time Chart
- Network Wide Average Response Time Chart
- Network Wide Frame Relay Utilization Chart
- Network Wide Min/Max/Average Response Time Chart
- Network Wide Percent Utilization Chart
- Overall EnergyWise Savings Chart
- Overall Historical Power Consumption Chart
- Total Bytes Transferred over Entire Network Chart
Sample interval and time periods
- Each sample interval is represented by a bar. Data within a selected sample interval is summarized automatically.
- Some charts may not display due to large amounts of historical data or short sample intervals, and may decrease performance.
Display calculated lines
Add lines to the chart representing important values so that you know at first sight when the values are getting near to an important level.
Click Edit, select a line, and submit your changes. The lines will be displayed in the chart.
Select Show a Trend Line to display a line representing potential future results. This line is extrapolated from collected historical data, and is thus only an approximate prediction of future data.
Trend lines on charts are intended as approximate predictions of future data. This is because there are many reasons that can affect the performance of devices on your network.
Select Show the 95th Percentile line to include a line marking the 95th percentile for the data collected over the indicated time period.