The All Volumes resource provides a list of all currently monitored volumes.
Each monitored volume is listed under its parent node with an icon indicating the volume type. To the right of each volume name, current disk usage is indicated both numerically and with a colored bar.
The color of the bar depends on the Disk Usage threshold entered on the Orion General Thresholds page.
To view the Orion General Thresholds page:
- Log in to the Orion Web Console as an administrator.
- Click Settings > All Settings in the menu bar.
- Click Orion Thresholds in the Thresholds & Polling grouping.
- Click a node, interface, or volume name to open the Details view for the selected device.
- Click a reported value to display a chart of the selected metric for the selected interface.
- Customize the resource:
Click Edit to edit the resource Title and Subtitle.
To limit objects displayed in the resource, enter a SQL query into the Filter field.
When you are finished editing the resource, click Submit.