Multiple Object Chart
In this resource, you can view specific type of data for multiple different objects on the same chart. Objects may be on the same node or on different nodes.
Configure the chart
Click Edit, and configure the chart.
- Select the type of object in the Choose Object Type field.
- Select the type of data in the Select a Chart field.
- Select the objects that are charted.
- Select Automatically display objects related to the current view, and the configured chart will only show objects that are on the node corresponding to the view on which this resource is located.
- Select specific <objects> to create a comparison chart of objects on different monitored nodes. Select this option, and click Select Orion Object to select the objects to compare on this chart.
- To display only the top objects for the chart data, select Limit Series, and enter a number.
- Specify whether you want to display the sum in data series on the chart:
- Don't show the sum displays chart lines for all selected objects but does not provide a chart line representing the sum of all object values
- Only show the sum displays only a single chart line representing the sum of all object values
- Also show the sum displays chart lines for all selected objects with an additional chart line representing the sum of all object values
- Select the chart Time Period and the Sample Interval on which data points are collected and charted.
- To hide the resource when there is no data in the Orion database to display for the selected objects, select Yes for Auto-Hide Resource.
- Click Submit to apply the settings and return to the view.