Change custom properties values
You can change the value of a custom property from the Manage Custom Properties page or bulk edit the values of a custom property assigned to objects.
You can only edit properties of one object type at a time.
When you are entering a large amount of data, it can be easier to import the values from a spreadsheet.
- Log in to the Orion Web Console as an administrator.
- Click Settings > All Settings in the menu bar.
- In the Node & Group Management grouping, click Manage Custom Properties.
- Select the custom properties, and click View / Edit Values. You can filter objects to find the custom properties more easily.
- To add or change a value for a property, enter the value into the field.
- To add the same custom property value for multiple objects, select the objects, and click Edit Multiple Values. Select the property, enter the value, and click Save Changes.
- When you have added or edited the values, click Save Changes.