Create and modify reports in Report Writer
- Modify an existing report by clicking an existing report from the inventory in the left pane of the main Report Writer window.
- Click File > New Report to create a new report.
- Select the type of report that you would like to create, and then click OK.
Each report offers different configuration options. Depending on the report, some formatting tabs described in the following sections may not be available.
- The SQL query used to generate a report may be viewed in an additional tab. Click Report > Show SQL to add a read-only SQL tab to the Design window.
- A preview of your report is also available at any time. Click Preview to enter Preview Mode, and then click Design to return to Design Mode.
See the following documents for more information about configuring reports in Report Writer: