Add custom items to My Dashboards menu bars
You can add links to external Internet pages as a menu item to My Dashboards.
- Click My Dashboards > Configure.
- Click Edit for the menu bar to which you want to the new item.
- Scroll down, and click Add.
- Provide a name, URL, and description for the item, and click Add.
- Drag the new item to the Selected items column, and click Submit.
To see the new item in My Dashboards, assign the menu bar to the user account. See Set default menu bars and views for users.